Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Broden's 9th Birthday!

Sorry it has been forever since I have blogged! I am such a slacker! Everything is going good, I am working part time at the Buckle. Life here is good it is nice to be here with my family, they are such a help to me. Broden is in the school choir. He goes twice a week after school and is loving it.








Brodens birthday was Feburary 5th. He had a great Birthday. On his birthday was Pack Meeting he got his Wolf. He was excited that it was on the same day.





6 comments:

Always, Forever, NO MATTER WHAT said...

Happy Birthday Broden. I'm so glad to see that you have posted again. It's good to know that you are doing great too. I'll have to stop in and see you sometime.

The Schaefer's said...

Happy Birthday to Broden. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. I miss you bunches!

Jenkinson Family said...

happy birthday Broden! It was great to see the pictures and know that you are both doing well. Hang in there.

Joe and Jake Est. 1990 said...

Happy Birthday Broden! What a nice boy! You are blessed so very much! Have a fantastic year!!!

The Carter Family said...

I seriously cannot believe he his NINE!!! Happy late birthday Broden!! Hope you both are doing well!! Miss you!
:)

Shondra said...

I am happy to see that you have updated your blog, I miss you. Give me your email address please so we can chit-chat, a bunch of us are also on facebook, so come join us. I love the picture of you and Broden laying down.